Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #8 Besides blogging, what is my guilty pleasure?

Going Green with the Grizls

For starters...I LOVE to read.  My husband and I both do.  We have 2 bookshelves overflowing with books, we really could use another bookshelf, plus we each have our own kindle.  My favorite author is Nora Robert's, I recently started reading her In Death series as J.D. Robb.  Thanks to my mom, I have books 1-15 ready to go on my Kindle...I am currently on book number 8.

Here's a link to books 1-5 to get you started if you want to check it out!





I also love music!  I listen to quite a few different genre's, classic rock, alternative, metal, country, trance, house, and more.  My favorite singer is Janis Joplin, I love that woman!

I also have a sweet tooth.  That's why I love to bake so much...because usually I am having a sweet craving, and baking is the best way to help fulfill my craving!

Do you have any guilty pleasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment