Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #16 Fitness Guru or Couch Potato?

Going Green with the Grizls


Today's prompt is Fitness Guru, or Couch Potato?  Talk about your fitness habits.

After I got out of the Navy, I became a HUGE couch potato.  But, Since I have had babies #3 and #4 I am trying to lose some weight, so I am a wanna be Fitness Guru.

I have a very hectic schedule....or at least I DID, but with school and sports now at an end, it should be slowing down some around here!  My work out schedule depends a lot on what is going on with the kids.  I will tell you my schedule tho, based on if I could make every workout (which I have done some weeks!)

Monday is a 55 min Zumba class at my gym.  Tuesday is a 55 min  R.I.P.P.E.D. class. Wednesday is another Zumba class (and if Hubby is willing, I am gonna try to do 2 classes on Weds, now that sports are done for the kids).  Thursday is weights with the Hubby, and this coming week I plan to check out the Kickboxing class.  Friday is Zumba again.  Saturday is Zumba followed by weights again with the Hubby.  Sunday is my day of rest.

I REALLY want to get into running again.  I ran cross country many, many years ago.  My goal is to run a 5k, then a 10k, a half marathon, and finally a full marathon.  I just need to get back into running.  With my workout schedule, Sunday is the only day I have open to run...I just need to motivate myself to get out there and do it.  It's just so easy to laze away the day on Sundays.

What about you?  Are you a Fitness guru, or a Couch Potato?

No comments:

Post a Comment