Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #17 3 things you are proud of about your personality

Going Green with the Grizls

Today's prompt is 3 things you are proud of about your personality.  This one I had to think about.  I knew one of them, but wasn't sure what to put for the other two.

The first one is loyalty.  While it is a great trait to have, it can suck sometimes too LOL.  I am very loyal to my friends and family, but sometimes that can hurt me in process.  Overall tho, I think it's a great trait to have, and something to be proud of.

Next, I would have to go with my sense of humor.  My sense of humor is a bit on the kooky side...but that's ok, because my Husband's is too!  That's one of the reasons we are so great together.

The last one was the hardest one for me to come up with.  In fact, I didn't even know what I was going to say when I started this blog post.  I think I am going to go with outgoing.  I am a very outgoing person, part of that is probably because I am an Aquarius LOL, but also in part to my best friend Mel.  She taught me a long time ago to just be myself, even if I am a bit 'out there'.

So there you have it, the 3 personality traits I am the most proud of.  Do you have one that you are really proud of?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Crazy Casa K :) I also just started the summer blog challenge! I love this post :) Isn't it nice to spend some time to self-reflect! I'm also an aquarius so can relate~

    ReplyDelete