Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food 4 Less Trip ~

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share with you my latest shopping trip to Food 4 Less.  I realized I always share my monthly savings with you, but I never share any of my deals!  So from now on, I will occasionally pick one of my really good deals, and I will share it with you here!

Here it goes, I bought the following....

~ 16 cans Chef Boyardee mini ravioli, beefaroni, and spaghetti normally $1.15 each, on sale for $.78 each.  I had 4 coupons for $1 off 4 cans.  This made my final price $.53 a can.

~ 1 Nutella 13oz spread, Normally $3.58, on sale for $2.50, I used a $1 coupon, making my final price $1.50.

~ 1 Skintamate shave gel.  Normally $2.50, on sale for $1.25, I had a $.55 coupon, making my final price $.70.

~ 6 Farmer John's Rope Sausage.  Normally $3.68 each, on sale for $2.50 each, and I had 6 $2 off coupons, making my final price $.50 each!!!

~ 4 Oceanspray Cranberry blended juices.  Normally $2.95 each, on sale for $1.98, I had 2 BOGO coupons (buy one get one free) making my final price $.99 per juice.


I spent a total of $18.14 and saved a total of $40.77, that's a savings of 69%.

I think Oceanspray Juice for $1 and the Farmer John sausage for $.50 are both super great deals!!






No comments:

Post a Comment