Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #15 Post a photo I took that I'm proud of

Anyone who knows me, knows that asking me to pick just 1 picture, is like telling a drunk not to drink.  I just can't do it!  That's ok tho, because today is also National Photography Day!  So I will share several pictures with you that I took and am proud of!  I hope you enjoy them!


Sunset at the Grand Canyon  Mar. 2007



Bridge hiking at Foster Falls, TN Oct 2007


Ruby Falls, Chattanooga TN Oct 2007  The falls are in the middle, kind of hard to see...the color is from the lights they had on in there.


Trolley on Nob Hill, San Francisco July 2008


Python, San Diego Zoo, Jan 2009


Sunset, San Diego Zoo, Jan 2009


Newport Beach, CA June 2009


Oahu, Hawaii July 2010



I have more, that are more recent....but these were all already in an album I have of some of my favorite pictures.  I figure there's more then enough here already, so I didn't go through my thousands of pictures from the last 2 years LOL  As it was the album these came from had over 100 pictures in it!

Which one of these is your favorite?


14 comments:

  1. Love the sunset pics! Don't worry... I couldn't narrow mine to just one either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! The one from Hawaii is my favorite. I couldn't come up with just one either. I wanted to do more then two but then I wouldnt know where to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! I love the sunset picture the most because I have an affinity for all things orange. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures - I like the one of the bridge. It's tempting me to cross it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the bridge, it was one that bounced as you walked across it.

      Delete
  5. I think I like them all... simply because I'm envious of the places you've gone that I haven't yet. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Mel, but you have been many places I haven't been too!

      Delete
  6. Where on Oahu is that last picture? That's where I live now! I moved here about a month after you took that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your photography style. My favorite is the palm trees in Oahu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this !! I love the sunset photos, I never got the chance to capture sunset since I live far from beaches/ocean.. huhu... I love the Trolley one too,.. the line creates some kind of illusion ^^ great photos ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous. I LOVE taking pics too. It is like therapy for me. The sunset pics are my favourite. So Beautiful!! You've been to some fabulous places.

    I am following you on GFC too. Thanks for coming by The Things We Find Inside

    Tami :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! I'm having a hard time picking my favourite, but I think I would have to say the Hawaii picture...love it!
    I really like the trolley one too - interesting perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hese are great pictures! I love the Ruby Falls picture!

    ReplyDelete