Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #1 Why am I doing this challenge?


Going Green with the Grizls

First I want to start off by saying I am just now starting the challenge, so I am a few days behind, please bear with me as I spam you with a bunch of posts LOL.  I know I could probably do them all in 1 or 2 long posts....but they would be REALLY long, and I want to be able to post each challenge separately to my page, and on the Pinterest board that I made for this,  so you will see a lot of posts as I catch up.  Now onto the real post!

I am doing this challenge, because I know one of the biggest things I need to work on is posting more often!  What better way to post more often then to know I have to do a post Every.Single.Day?  Plus, with the challenge....my topics are already picked out for me!  You can't get much easier then that, now can you?

So, here's to posting more often, and you getting to know me better along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment