Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #5 Short term goals for this month, and why you have them

Going Green with the Grizls

My short term goals for this month, and why those goals. Hmmm...I'm going to have to think about this one, since I am starting this post on the 12th of June, rather then the 5th.  The month is already half way gone.

I have a lot of packages I need to mail out LOL.  A silly goal maybe...but I have my mom's Mother's day present from the grandkids still (yikes!), 2 boxes of baby clothes to send to someone in CT, and a package I need to send to my Ex husband and his wife (some of his things from the Navy, and both a Mother's day and a Father's day gift for the two of them).  Oh yes, and I have a box of expired coupons ready to be sent to Sasebo Japan too!  I'm also out of stamps, so need to pick those up while I'm at the postal annex!

I'd like to have a yard sale.  We have a TON of baby stuff we need to get rid of, not to mention we are trying to de-clutter.  What better way to get rid of stuff then having a yard sale?  Much easier then posting everything on Craig's list in my opinion!

I'd like to try to do some arts and crafts with my kids too.  Nothing too fancy, but I think it would be a fun activity to help pass the time this summer.  I'll have to go look at Pinterest and pick out some crafts to do, it's hard to find something that they would all like.

Well, I think that's about it for the month of June.  Nothing too lofty, but still things I would like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment