Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back on the Bandwagon!!!

With us house hunting and moving in August and September I took a break from keeping track of my monthly coupon savings, but yesterday was the first day in October and I am back on track!  I've already managed to save $68.90 and that is only from shopping on 1 day!!

Here's a quick re-cap of my savings from Nov 2011-July 2012 (since I skipped out on August and Sept!).  Drum roll please!.....


$8,299.24

Woo hoo!!!  Over $8,000 dollars, over a 9 month period!!!  Of course, my savings are higher then that, since we are missing out on August and September's savings!  I am loving that number tho and I am excited to see what my October savings brings!  Only 3 more months of tracking left, since I was only going to do it through the end of 2012.  Tho I may keep it up....I have heard of some spreadsheets you can do where you can put in what you spend, and what you save, so you can track the % you are saving each month through out the year.....hmm.




No comments:

Post a Comment