Saturday, October 27, 2012

Google +

Well, I finally did it.  I made a Google + page for my blog.  It's not much, I just started it today and I am learning the in's n out's, but it is there.

I've had a Google + profile since it was by invite only, and I have seriously slacked, but I am trying to be a bit more active over there.  I must say it is quite boring tho when no one else is doing anything either! BUT, I am hoping that with my page I can be more active and interact with more people!

Are you on Google +?  Either with a personal profile, or a page of your own?  Add me to your circles! You can follow me by clicking on the Google+ icon on the top right, above my Pinterest button, or you can click this link here: Lovin Life

I can't wait to see you on Google +, we'll have a ton of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment