Monday, October 29, 2012

Something new!

So, I think I am going to try something new, at least for a month.  I want to show how much I am actually spending, in a month, on food and personal hygiene/household items for our family of 6.  If I have any super great deals/days I will still post those, like I have occasionally in the past.  But for the next month I am going to do a weekly post on Sundays going over what I spent the past week.

So, I am kicking this off with this week.  I started tracking yesterday (which was a phenomenal day at the stores, I will do that blog post next!) and I will do my first weekly post this Sunday, Nov 4th.  I know I am spending, on average $150-$300 a month, when we use to spend $500-$700 a month, which is a HUGE drop.  I am excited to see my actual numbers for a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment