Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pinterest for the Home 2

Yep, my next post about Pinterest for the home.  I realized after I had posted the other one I had left something out, and then I just ordered some more stuff for the home this week too.

Let's start with what I left out of the last post.  I had pinned a while back an idea to use a hook, such as a command hook on the wall opposite of the shower head, then you hang your shower caddy on it so it's not under the shower head in the water and your way.  We have a HUGE shower now LOL but 2 of the walls are glass.  So on the tiled wall is where I hung the hook for our shower caddy.  It's all the way at the end of the shower wall, across from the shower door, and completely out of the water!  I will take a picture and post it later, right now I need to find the charger for my camera battery so I can charge the battery.

Next is something for my pantry.  The pantry I have now is about half the size of my old one....and my old one was FULL before!  We have quite a bit less storage space here.  In California we had closet's and cabinet's every where.  I really like'd the idea of rotating can holders (I had several different kids pinned on Pinterest LOL).  I like that I can put my newer cans on top and take the older cans from the bottom and it rotates it all for me.  With my old pantry I would have to rearrange my cans whenever I bought new stuff so that I took the older ones first, it was a lot of extra work.

I went to www.pantrymaid.com and bought a ton of rotating can holders.  I got them in various sizes for all the different kinds of cans that I have.  I can't wait for them to get here so I can put them to use.  The great thing about these is that down the road I can use them on my shelves that I am putting in my garage too!  Once they come in and I have a chance to get everything re-done in my pantry I will post picture!  I can't wait to see them!



No comments:

Post a Comment