Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I ♥ Khols!!

Truly I do! I went there today to get some new pants for the kids. Austin has put holes in the knees of all his jeans....yet again. How he manages to do this consistently is beyond me, but he does. Jaidan on the other hand decided to shoot up like 4 inches in the last 2 months! Crazy! But on the bright side she finally hit (and now passed) the 48" mark. Can you say Hello Disneyland?!?! I know I can!!

So today I bought Austin 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt and I bought Jaidan 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt also. I had a 30% off if you use your Kohl's card coupon. We always use our Kohl's card, it's silly to not take advantage of the extra 10, 15, 20, or 30% off that they usually offer you if you use your card and coupon. Plus, they don't keep the coupon! You can use it until the expiration date!! I saved more then I spent!!! How AWESOME is that?!?! Did I mention that I ♥ Kohl's?! Well I do!! I spent $63.89 and I saved $80.24! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment