Monday, February 7, 2011

Cherry Cream Pie

This is a recipe I got from my husband's Aunt Johnnie. It's his favorite recipe and I fell in love with it the first time I tried it. She gave me the recipe so I could make it for Josh whenever I wanted. It's super easy and yummy!

Cherry Cream Pie

Ingredients
  • 1 9" graham cracker pie crust
  • 1 8oz package cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 1tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 21oz can cherry pie filling (chilled)
In Large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.

Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into graham cracker pie crust. Chill 3 hours or until set*.

Top with cherry pie filling.

*It can take up to 5-6 hours to set sometimes. Make sure the pie is set before you put the fruit filling on top, or it will sink.

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment