Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love freebies!

Who doesn't love freebies? I think you'd have to be pretty crazy to not like them!! I have gotten so many free things the last few months due to some of the amazing couponing sites I follow. Smart couponing and couponing to Disney (I have their blog buttons both on my blog on the right hand side) are 2 of the best sites for this information. I have a few others I follow too. Here's just a brief list off the top of my head of free items I have received!

1 FuzziBunz diaper
10 pack Tide Stain release
1 load Tide sample
Gilette ProGlide Razor (for the hubby)
Bacardi Ladies T-shirt
Secret trial size deodorant
Cheezit sample pack (4 bags of the 4 new cheese's)
Ocean Spray cranberry sparklers drink
Swiffer 360 duster
Carefree pantyliner
Pull ups wipes

Plus I got coupons to go to the store to get free items

coupon for a free Clairol Nice n easy foam dye
coupon for a free Suave product
coupon for a buy 2 get 1 free Yoplait yogurt (I can't get a free yogurt without purchase in CA due to our dairy laws)

Items on the way, that I can remember

Downy Unstoppable
Quaker oat squares cereal
Honey Nut Cheerios sample plus .75 coupon
coupon for a free Pantene product
coupon for a free Herbal Essence product
coupon for a free Aussie product

These are all just the things I can remember getting, and are fresh in my head to be on the way! So what have you got to lose? I highly suggest you follow some of these sites to find out when companies are doing amazing give-aways on Facebook! I may not get something from every single give-away I try for, but I have gotten quite a bit of good free goodies 8)

Do you collect free goodies too? Any freebie you are super excited about scoring? My favorites were the razor for hubby and the cloth diaper 8)



1 comment:

  1. Got 2 freebies in the mail I forgot about today! Chips ahoy chewy gooey cookies and a $1 off coupon. Plus a Purex complete with Zout stain remover sample plus a $1 off coupon.

    ReplyDelete