Thursday, July 28, 2011

30% off!!

Boy do I have a sizzling deal for you!!! 30% off all internet specials on my website now through July 31st at Midnight EST. Just use the code SIZZLE30 at checkout!!

While you're there, don't forget to look at all the retiring items. The last day to order retiring items is also July 31st at Midnight EST. Below is a list of retiring scents...
Amber Dream, Apricot Daisy, Banana Leaf, Caramel Pear Brulee, Champagne Pear, Coconut Cove, Dulce de Leche, Grape, Honeydew, Icing on the Cake, Island Nectar, Lemongrass, Mango Tangerine, Ocean Mist, Raspberry, Seaside Mist, Spiced Plum, Strawberry Fields, Teakwood & Cardamom, Tropical Waterfall, and Tuscan Vineyards
My website is www.candledamsel.com and don't forget to become a fan of my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/candledamsel or follow my link in the sidebar 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment