Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Savings

Another month has come and gone.  Is it just me....or did October fly by for the rest of you too?  I can't believe it is November already!  I have 2 birthday's this month, and then Thanksgiving.  Then in December my oldest becomes a teenager and we have Christmas.  We have a very busy end of year!

Now my monthly total for October is actually a bit lower then it should be...I know not all of my receipts got recorded (sorry, I slacked off a bit one week, and then couldn't find all the receipts).  But here you have it, my October savings!


$1,038.63

Still a phenomenal number!  We've had to restock some of our perishable foods, plus I bought Halloween candy and started to buy stuff for the joint birthday party we are having this month.  I gotta say, I love saving money!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment