Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Today I am thankful that the election is OVER!  I have seen soooo many people get rude and negative about it and I have seen so many attacks against 'friends'.  So sad and crazy at the same time.  Even this morning I saw people posting about unfriending their friends on Facebook.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs!  Everyone is entitled to share them too!  But please, please, be respectful about it!  Try to act like mature adults!  Name calling and throwing out insults and threats because someone doesn't agree with you is just wrong.

This has been the worst election ever, and I think a huge part of that is the social media.  Future elections worry me, because I think people are just going to get worse, rather then better about how they voice and share their opinions.

Maybe, if we as Americans can learn to get along on the political front, our elected politicians can attempt to find a middle ground too.  Because really, the only way to 'fix' America is if we can all work together, rather then each side trying to push their personal agenda's.



No comments:

Post a Comment