Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

Today I am thankful for coupons.  They have done so much for my family in the last 2 years.  We have saved SO much money, and we have so much more because of it.  I am even able to buy items specifically to donate to help others out.  When the tornados ripped through Alabama in early 2011, I was able to donate items from my stockpile.  When the fires burned through Colorado earlier this year, I was able to donate items from my stockpile.  Even now, as NY and NJ are trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy, I am getting items together to donate to help them out.  I am so happy that I am able to do this, and it is because of coupons.

I have also met some pretty amazing ladies and made some great new friends because of coupons.  I miss going to my coupon swaps in Indio and getting to sit with my friends and chat while we went through coupons.

So today, I am thankful for coupons, for the money they save me, for what they give my family, for what they help me give to others, and for the friendships gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment