Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #35 Talk about a fear I have

Going Green with the Grizls


Today's prompt is to talk about a fear you have.  I really only have 1 BIG fear, and it scares the crap out of me too.  I fear Death.  Of course I think a lot of people do.  I don't know if it's the fear of the unknown that is with it, or what, but I don't like to think about it.at.all.  If I spend too much time thinking about it, I actually start to have a panic attack and I have to start to think about something else.

It didn't use to be something that really bothered me.  I mean, how often do you think about death, right?  But after my Dad passed away in Jan 2009 it really started to bother me.  His death hit me a lot harder then I ever thought it would.  I don't really go out of my way to think about it, but when I do, it really bothers me.

So there you have it, my biggest fear.  Do you have a big fear?

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you. If I think about death too much I have a panic attack too. Its the only thing that makes me have one.

    ReplyDelete