Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge #24 favorite Eco-Friendly thing to do

Going Green with the Grizls


My favorite Eco-Friendly thing to do.  I would have to say cloth diapering.  I.Love.Cloth.Diapers.  Seriously!  I love the way a baby (or a toddler!) looks in them,  I love how much money we save, and how much trash we are keeping out of the landfill too.  I just wish I had more cute prints for my daughter.  I also wish I had cloth diapered my 3.5 year old too, instead of balking at the idea.  We've been cloth diapering for over a year now and I love it.


My favorite Cloth Diapers are Fuzzibunz diapers!  I love how they fit my daughter, and I love how I can adjust the elastic in the was it and legs to fit her as she grows.  this was especially great when we first started because she was such a small skinny baby.


What's something eco-friendly that you love to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment