Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge # 27 What's the best gift I have ever received?

Going Green with the Grizls


The best gift I have ever received. Hmmm, there are so many great things I have gotten over the years.

I'd have to say, the most recent one tho, was my Mother's day present this year.  I got to do the Dolphin Encounter at Seaworld in San Diego.  It has always been a bucket list item for me to swim with dolphins.  When we went to Hawaii in 2010 I was pregnant with Aislinn, and you can't do the experience t the Sea Life Park, Hawaii if you are pregnant 8(.  

Not only did I get to actually hold on to a dolphins dorsal fin and 'swim' with it, I got to give it commands, feed it and even kiss, hug, tickle, and pet one!  It was so great!  I will upload pictures to this post, once I find my cord to upload my picture off the camera, my hubby took pictures for me!

What was the best gift you have ever received?

No comments:

Post a Comment