Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oops

As I am sure you all can tell, I did not do the 30 day blog challenge.  Sorry!  I just found it much harder to get started with just a word, vices the other challenges I have done that include an actual topic.  Plus I didn't like a lot of the words HAHA.

I have totally failed at getting back into blogging.  Here we are at almost the end of April and I haven't blogged since mid Feb.  But I promise that is all about to change.  I have several blog posts I will be getting up over the next few days!  I have just been super busy, and some of those things are things I'll be blogging about.

I have, however, been keeping my reading challenges up to date, so you can always check those out and see my progress throughout the year.

Well, enough rambling here, time to get on to writing the good blog posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment