Thursday, January 30, 2014

Paris Birthday Fun


Jaidan's 12th birthday is coming up in March, so I asked her what theme she wanted for her birthday.  She picked Paris.

At first I was a bit dumfounded, trying to figure out what the heck I was going to do for her party.  Luckily Pinterest came to the rescue.  It seems that a LOT of people actually have Paris themed birthday parties, which kind of surprised me.

We'll be going with a pink, hot pink, black, and white color scheme.  I already got a hot pink Eiffel Tower for decorations.  I also picked up a rubber stamp form Hobby Lobby, I am going to use it to make her invitations, using some cute scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby.  They actually have a LOT of Paris themed items there, so I am sure I will be making a couple of trips there in the next month.

Still figuring out all the details, and planning what I am going to do.  I have a few ideas already though.  It's going to be hard to top last years Harry Potter birthday party that I did for her, so we'll see what I come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment