- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 16oz jar Salsa (we usually use pace picante, I have used both medium and mild)
1. Place chicken in crock pot, sprinkle packet of taco seasoning over the chicken, dump the salsa on top.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred. (At this point you can serve it if you want to, but I like to put it back in the pot)
4. Stir and cook a few minutes longer, so the chicken can absorb some of the sauce.
5. Serve and enjoy.
You can add whatever you want to your tacos. We used sour cream, onions (hubby), black olives, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.