Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Savings!!

It's the start of another month, which means it's time to share my savings for January!  I can't believe it's already February, last month just flew right by!  I am excited to share my savings!  Here we go, in January I saved....

$824.17

How awesome is that?!?!  I am super excited!  I love sitting down each month at the end of the month and adding up my savings! Even tho I know sometimes I get some smoking deals, and other times, not so much, it's nice to sit down and add it up and actually see how much I am saving.  This total does NOT include the $39.42 I saved by getting 5 kindle books for free.  It also does not include the $68 check we got from Costco.  We had an executive membership and earned back 2% of what we spent last year.  We are not renewing our membership, so we just spent the check at Costco on our last trip there.  We also got a $50 certificate from Best Buy as a reward for buying our TV from them in November.My husband used it to buy a cover for his kindle touch and to buy a movie.  We also did not include that $50 in the above total.  If we had also included those, our savings would have been $981.59.

Are you keeping track of your savings?

No comments:

Post a Comment