Saturday, March 12, 2011

31 day challenge ~ Day 12








A picture of something you love
I think this picture covers 3 of them at once. I love photography, the ocean, and the beach. I took this picture on one of our visits to the beach last summer.

But, of course, I can't pick just 1 thing that I love...well I guess I can't pick just 3, since i mentioned 3 with the last picture LOL
I love the mountains, this is taken in Miller Canyon. It's a few miles away from my mom's house. I've been camping there since I was a teenager.

I LOVE dolphins! Everything about them. I have a collection of dolphin 'items' that I've collected over the years. Not sure what to get me? Find something with a dolphin on it and you're golden.

And then 1 last thing 8)
Hawaii! I had been there once before, when my ship pulled into port. But my In-Laws moved there about a year and a half ago. Last summer in July we went for a visit. I absolutely loved it and didn't want to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment