Saturday, June 8, 2013

Date Night!!


Hubby and I are going on a date night tonight!!!

We are driving to Raleigh and are going to enjoy an early dinner at The Melting Pot.  If you have never been to a Melting Pot, you have to go, they are so fabulous!  We went for our very first time ever for Valentine's Day.  The food was amazing and we walked away stuffed.  It is a bit on the pricey side...which is why it took so long before I could finally get him to go to one LOL, but it is so worth the cost.  This week (ending  tomorrow) is the triangle restaurant week (for those who don't know, the triangle is in reference to Raleigh, Cary, and Durham, here in North Carolina).  Because of restaurant week, the Melting Pot is offering a special 4 course meal for $30 per person.  That includes the cheese fondue at the beginning, a salad, the main course, and of course the chocolate fondue for dessert, yum!!  Since we were already going to be in raleigh tonight, I was able to convince the hubby to go to the Melting Pot (tho I have to admit, there wasn't that much arm twisting involved lol).

Tonight, after dinner, we are going to the Brad Paisley concert in Raleigh!!!  The concert will be Chris Young, Lee Brice, and Brad Paisley.  Brad Paisley has been on the top of my list for country artist's that I have wanted to see in concert for a while now.  I bought these tickets back in March, when they went on sale...ok, I actually did pre-sale for them!  We got phenomenal seats at a great price.  It is a joint Mother's Day and Father's Day gift for the hubby and I.

Are you doing anything special today?


No comments:

Post a Comment