Thursday, June 6, 2013

Biting the bullet

Ok, it's time for me to just bite the bullet and get to work on these receipts of mine!  I WAS going to go through them all and organize them by date...the OCD part of me wants them all to be entered into excel in order by date.  The lazy part of me sees the huge stack and finds that task too daunting.

Of course the lazy part of me is going to win.  I am just going to start to enter them in and then do all my totals after all the receipts are entered.  This will stream line it and take a lot less time to get it done, and then I can just toss all these receipts as I go.

I am anxious to see what my spending and savings for March, April, and May was!  Man am I behind!  I have to make sure I don't drop behind again, because I am really anxious to see how my spending is compared to my savings.  I already know from the last year that I am saving thousands of dollars, now it's time to see what I am spending too!


No comments:

Post a Comment