Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just4U!!

Ok folks...if you live in an area that has a Vons, you HAVE to join their JUST4U program!!  This program is seriously phenomenal!

There are several aspects to this program, one being the paperless coupons you can just add to your Vons card, that will automatically be used at check out if you buy the item.  This is really great...but they do NOT double your electronic coupons...so if you have a paper one, I wouldn't load the electronic one to your card.

But the best part of their program is their personalized deals!!!  These are deals they give to just you, that are lower then even the sale prices!!  Some of the deals only I have gotten, and some of the deals I have seen everyone get, but they are still great!

Let me share with you the personalized deals I loaded to my card this week!  $3 in FREE produce from the produce department!!! I can get this deal once a day from them until the 15th!!!  I also got Country Crock spread for $2.88...when I use my $1 off coupon, that makes it $1.88!! I am buying 2 for the freezer!  I also got Lucerne Sour Cream for $1.08 for 16ozs, you can't even buy generic sour cream for that price!  Then in the coupon section, they also had a few Just4U prices...I am getting bananas for $.39 a lb!!

Some of my past deals...the last 2 weeks I have also had the deal for $3 in FREE produce!!  So, in the last 2 weeks I have paid around $.60 for 4 ears of corn, 2 lbs of carrots, 4.5 lbs of granny smith apples, 2.5 lbs of bananas, and about 1 lb of roma tomatoes!  They gave me Lucerne 2% milk for $2.60 and whole milk for $2.70...I had $.55 coupons that doubled to $1 off, giving me gallons of milk for $1.60 and $1.70!!  they have also given me a free 12oz sun drop and a free starbucks refreshes too.

I seriously suggest you check out and sign up for the Vons Just4U program if you haven't already!!  They give you a dozen free eggs when you sign up too!  Just go to www.vons.com and register, it's that easy!  then every Weds check out the new deals and load up your card!  Most deals run weds-tues, just like their weekly ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment