Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fuzzibunz Affiliate!!

I am now a very proud affiliate for Fuzzibunz cloth diapers!!  We absolutely love our Fuzzibunz diapers.  We have been cloth diapering for over a year now, and even a year later Fuzzibunz makes up the majority of our diaper stash.

I love that their diapers have an adjustable elastic band in the leg and waist!  We have had to adjust the elastic a few times over the last year as my daughter has grown, but it helps to guarantee that the one size diapers continues to be a perfect fit for my daughter.

If you use my link then you go to purchase Fuzzibunz diapers I can earn 10% for each diaper you buy!  If you're interested, you can even sign up to be an affiliate yourself!  Just follow my link!

http://sales.myfuzzibunz.com/SH22

I hope you at least go check out their website and see what Fuzzibunz has to offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment