Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Savings!!

Well, it's a new year, and December is done, so it is time for me to share my December savings!  I am quite happy with the savings, especially since I was out of town for 13 days for Christmas!  *drum roll*

December's savings were:

$453.25!!

Heck yeah!!  That is awesome savings!  We have a 10 month supply of laundry detergent and mutli vitamins for both Josh and I that I bought in December.  My stock piles are looking beautiful, and there are several items that unless it is a smoking hot deal (or free) I have no need to buy them until the end of the year.

For me, I really think it is worth the time and effort it takes to do coupons.  That is free money in your pocket that can now be used for something else.  This month is 1 year since I started to coupon.  I am so happy I started and stuck with it.  The way I shop has evolved over the last year and I shop in a completely different way then I did a year ago.  My coupon savings have just gotten better as I changed the way I shop and I can't ever imagine shopping without coupons again.

I can't wait to see what kind of savings coupons will bring to me in 2012!  My plan is to continue to keep track of my savings each month in 2012, then at the end of 2012 do a post that has my total savings for the entire year.

Is 2012 the year you decide to save money with coupons?


No comments:

Post a Comment