Monday, January 2, 2012

$20 Drug Store Challenge

Several of the blogs I follow have joined up to do a $20 Drug Store Challenge.  Not only are they hosting the challenge, but they are also participating, and sharing their deals.  I thought this would be fun to try. I may not be quite as good at saving money as they are, but I think I can do ok!  So here's all the info for it!

Here is how the challenge works:
  •  Start with $20 set aside for each drug store you shop at.
  • We will be shopping at Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS, but maybe you have another drug store you frequent, any is fine!
  • The goal of the challenge is to see how long and far you can stretch the $20. 
  • We will be maximizing our savings with Coupons, Rewards, Rebates and Sales. 
  • Each week we will share what we buy, how we saved and what we spend. 
  • You can post your trips on the linky provided each week! (or you can leave a comment about your trip)
We hope that you will join us and share how far you can stretch $20.00!

I saw several of the blogs I follow post this, but I got the info for my post from moneysavingmichelle

I will do 1 post for Walgreens to keep track of them (tho I admit, I don't shop there very often) and I'll do another post for Rite-Aid (this is where I do most of my drug store shopping) to keep them separate.


How I am doing

Walgreens ~ $9.94 left out of $20
CVS ~ $12.41 left out of $20
Rite Aid ~ -$1.68 left out of $20 ~ challenge is done

No comments:

Post a Comment