Here is how the challenge works:
- Start with $20 set aside for each drug store you shop at.
- We will be shopping at Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS, but maybe you have another drug store you frequent, any is fine!
- The goal of the challenge is to see how long and far you can stretch the $20.
- We will be maximizing our savings with Coupons, Rewards, Rebates and Sales.
- Each week we will share what we buy, how we saved and what we spend.
- You can post your trips on the linky provided each week! (or you can leave a comment about your trip)We hope that you will join us and share how far you can stretch $20.00!
I saw several of the blogs I follow post this, but I got the info for my post from moneysavingmichelle
I will do 1 post for Walgreens to keep track of them (tho I admit, I don't shop there very often) and I'll do another post for Rite-Aid (this is where I do most of my drug store shopping) to keep them separate.
How I am doing
Walgreens ~ $9.94 left out of $20
CVS ~ $12.41 left out of $20
Rite Aid ~ -$1.68 left out of $20 ~ challenge is done