Thursday, June 30, 2011

Harry Potter

Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan, my whole family is. With the final movie coming out on July 15th I am re-reading all the books, and planning a Harry Potter movie marathon with the family. I'm currently on book 4.
My 9 year old daughter Jaidan just started reading the books about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I think it is awesome that she is reading them at only 9 years old. I was somewhere not at home and my husband sent me a text message about how my 9 and 11 yr olds were discussing how the movie and book 4 were different from each other (they were both reading book 4 at the time). I must say, that made me one proud momma lol. Austin is reading the books for a 2nd time himself. Yesterday Jaidan finished book 7 and asked to read my Beedle the bard book, which of course I said yes to. Today she was curled up on the couch reading a different book and I asked her what she was reading. She was reading book 1...again, she has already decided to re-read the books LOL.
We have seen all the movies together in the theater starting with book 4. Wow, I can't believe it's been 6 years since book 4 came out in the theaters! I'm VERY excited to see the final movie, but at the same time very sad to see it end knowing there won't be any more movies.

Well, that's all for now, I just wanted to write about what I have been doing the last week 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment