Friday, September 9, 2011

Upromise has been a Ubust..

I was really excited about trying Upromise.  But after 2 months I have NOTHING saved, not even a penny!  Maybe I just don't do enough online shopping to get savings?  All my cards are registered with Upromise, and I use my cards everywhere.  I'm quite sad that I don't even have a penny saved after 2 months of use 8(.  I will keep the account open tho, who knows, maybe I will save some money down the road.

If you have a Upromise account, what are some suggestions you might have to make it more successful for me?

2 comments:

  1. Hrmmm.. isn't that the one where your register your grocery cards as well? I know my local grocery participates but I'm not sure how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. I have my CVS, Rite Aid, Albertson's, and Stater Bro's cards registered, along with all my Credit/Debit cards too!

    ReplyDelete